Tribute to Bernard Gerald SinclairSubscription
Bernard qualified under the old Chemist & Druggist examination, and registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in 1950. His first position was as a manager with Timothy White & Taylor, now defunct. He left there in 1952 and opened his first pharmacy in Ben Johnson Road, which he later relocated to Salmon Lane, both in East London. During these years he was a mentor to several preregistration students. In 1973, he sold that pharmacy and opened another in South Audley Street.