The Pharmaceutical Journal Social media and communities hub
|Blogs||RSS feeds||Newsletters and alerts|
|Our partners||Contact us||Google+|
- @PJonline_news : The Pharmaceutical Journal’s official twitter account
- @PJO_Team : Tweets from The Pharmaceutical Journal’s News team members
- @PJ_Careers : Latest pharmacy and pharmaceutical jobs
- The Pharmaceutical Journal’s official facebook page
- Clinical Pharmacist facebook page
- Tomorrow’s Pharmacist
- Inside The Pharmaceutical Journal : Find out what we are doing to transform the way you experience your Pharmaceutical Journal
- Pharmacy Practice and Profession blog : Blog posts about the profession and on issues that affect practice
- Beyond Pharmacy blog : Take a look here for thoughts and musings beyond the pharmacy realm.
- Tomorrow’s Pharmacist blog : Students and preregistration trainees voice their opinions here.
Newsletters and alerts
- The Pharmaceutical Journal (weekly)
- The Pharmaceutical Journal (daily roundup)
- Clinical Pharmacist (monthly)
- Learning (monthly)
- Breaking news
- Visit our RSS feeds page to subscribe to your preferred feed.
Comment on our articles
- You need to be registered and signed in to comment on articles
- Please read our community guidelines before commenting
- Visit our correspondence page
- Read our correspondence guidelines if you wish to communicate with The Pharmaceutical Journal ’s readers.
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society: http://www.linkedin.com/company/royal-pharmaceutical-society?trk=company_name
- RPS blog: http://blog.rpharms.com/
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society’s video channel: http://vimeo.com/rpharms/videos
Recommended from Pharmaceutical Press
Pharmacy Registration Assessment Questions 2 features more than 400 entirely new, closed book and calculation questions. It can be used in conjunction with the previous volume or on its own. All questions are in line with current GPhC guidance, enabling you to prepare for the pharmaceutical pre-registration exam with confidence.£35.00Buy now
Commonly known as the Orange Guide, this book is an essential reference for all involved in the manufacture or distribution of medicines in Europe.£82.00Buy now