Highlights of The Pharmacy Show
The highlights of The Pharmacy Show 2014 are:
- Over 60 FREE CPD education sessions across 5 conference streams.
- More than 400 suppliers on the show floor — the biggest line up in the show’s history with 100+ NEW exhibitors for 2014.
- Network with leading policymakers, associations, industry peers, colleagues and friends at the FREE drinks reception taking place on Sunday 5 October at 17:30 – 19:00.
- Brand new theatre — Public Health and Wellbeing Forum — As key contributors towards helping the population stay healthy, reduce hospital admissions and live well for longer, this theatre will host a series of sessions highlighting pre-emptive healthcare advice, OTC products and patient services.
- Brand new theatre — Local Pharmacy Innovation — This theatre will feature a series of case study presentations from pharmacy managers and owners who sit on Local Pharmacy Committees (LPCs), Local Pharmacy Networks (LPNs), and CCGs sharing successful innovation and best practice in services.
- This year’s Keynote Theatre will play a vital role in discussing and sharing ideas for the Future of Pharmacy in the Community. The industry’s most prestigious and highly respected leaders and policymakers will take centre stage to share their vision for pharmacy in the changing landscape of the NHS.
- The IPF will be hosting their annual conference alongside this year’s show – focusing on ‘What is the future for Independent Pharmacy?’
The event will be packed full of exclusive show discounts and promotions.
Citation: The Pharmaceutical Journal URI: 20066458
Recommended from Pharmaceutical Press